Windows 11 download ISO File 32/ 64 Bit Free Download, Leak News, Features, Release date, System requirement, Setup size, how to download and install details are available on this page. Soon after the leak of Windows 11 features and ISO files, Tech-savvy people have gone crazy for all the information about Windows 11 that they can get. If you are one of those crazy ones, do check the complete article for further details.
The new Windows 11 user interface and Start menu look very similar to what was originally found in Windows 10X. Microsoft had been simplifying Windows for dual-screen devices, before canceling this project in favor of Windows 11. Visually, the biggest changes you’ll notice can be found along the taskbar. Microsoft has centered the app icons here, cleaned up the tray area, and included a new Start button and menu.
This updated Start menu is a simplified version of what currently exists in Windows 10, without Live Tiles. It includes pinned apps, recent files, and the ability to quickly shut down or restart Windows 11 devices. It’s really a lot more simplified than what exists in Windows 10 today.
If you don’t want the app icons and Start menu centered, there’s an option to move them all back to the left-hand side. Coupled with the dark mode that’s also available, and Windows 11 starts to look like a more refined version of Windows 10 than something dramatically new.
Microsoft is also using rounded corners throughout Windows 11. These are visible in context menus, and around apps and the File Explorer. The Start menu itself also includes rounded corners. This is still an early version of Windows 11 that has leaked, so not everything is included yet.
We’re expecting to see more changes to the built-in apps within Windows 11, but most of those don’t appear to be present yet. A large part of the operating system feels finished though, so we’d expect to see a beta of this to arrive shortly for Windows Insiders to test.
You may have noticed a new icon in the Windows 11 taskbar, and it’s labeled Widgets in the operating system. Rumors have suggested Microsoft is bringing back Windows Widgets, and this early version appears to include some.
As this is clearly a very early version of Windows 11, the widgets aren’t loading fully in the OS, but they’re designed to slide out and provide quick access to news, weather, and other web content.
Unfortunately, there don’t seem to be big updates to the Windows Store yet. As this is an early leaked version, it’s likely that whatever updates Microsoft is planning just aren’t showing up yet.
The Windows Store interface is largely the same as what exists in Windows 10 right now, with access to all the same apps that are available today.
Microsoft has reportedly been working on a new app store for Windows in recent months, and rumors suggest it will be a big change from what exists today. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has promised to “unlock greater economic opportunity for developers and creators” with Windows 11 download, and that will likely come in the form of a new store.
Microsoft is reportedly overhauling its Windows app store to allow developers to submit any Windows application, including browsers like Chrome or Firefox. Microsoft may also be considering allowing third-party commerce platforms in apps, allowing developers to avoid the cut Microsoft usually takes from in-app purchase systems.
Elsewhere, Microsoft has also included a new setup experience in Windows 11 download. It’s very similar to Windows 10X, walking users of new hardware or those upgrading to Windows 11 through a set of steps to configure Windows. This out-of-box experience also includes a new Windows 11 startup sound, which then triggers at every boot.
Microsoft is also improving the Xbox experience in Windows 11 download. The new Xbox app is now integrated into Windows 11, offering quick access to Xbox Game Pass games, the social parts of Xbox network, and the Xbox store. The Xbox Game Bar and Windows Game Mode all remain the same as Windows 10 in this early leaked build.
Microsoft has been dropping hints that it’s ready to launch Windows 11 download. The software giant is holding a special Windows event to reveal its next OS on June 24th. The event starts at 11AM ET, and the event invite includes a window that creates a shadow with an outline that looks like the number 11. Microsoft execs have also been teasing a “next generation of Windows” announcement for months, and this leak now confirms that Windows 11 download will be officially revealed later this month.
Windows 11 Release date – Launch date
Right now, no set date for the release of Windows 11 is available . But, An event is scheduled for 24 June 2021 where Microsoft will be talking about the next generation of Windows. This event is scheduled for 11 AM on June 24. So we can expect that they will announce the Windows 11 release date on that day.
Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO file download
Many of the users have started to search for the Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO file even now. Let us tell you that this version of windows is yet to be released. On June 24, some announcements will be made about the release of Windows 11. Once the Win11 is released and available for download, it will be available on the official portal of Microsoft itself.
The Win11 ISO file will be provided free to the users (Early prediction) and users will not have to pay for the new version. We recommend upgrading your OS to Win11 as soon as it is available. Because, after a given time frame, Microsoft can make it paid too.
Windows 11 download Features
- New Start Menu, Taskbar, and Search Bar
- New Animations are added while moving and dragging the windows. Even Opening a new window, closing, and minimize tap have different animation than earlier versions of Windows.
- Featured add to perform multitask with windows like split-screen, creating groups of various task windows, etc.
- Touch controls are improved significantly. Windows 11 download will have various problems fixed which were there in windows 10.
- New sounds are added in this version. After the release of Windows 10 in 2015, no significant changes were made in the sounds. But in Windows 11, you will see various new sound options.
- You will have access to dark mode also.
- Rounded Corners: Pointy corners will not be available in Windows 11 download. Corners of various bars will be made round.
- New icons are added which will make it more attractive than the earlier versions.
- Various new Widgets are added in this version.
Windows 11 download System Requirements
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.
Windows 11 Setup Size
From the leaked version of Windows 11 download, It can be seen that the Setup file (ISO File) size is 4.54 GB. Considering that the leaked version does not have all the features, We can say that the actual file size will be between 4.5 to 6 GB.
How to install Windows 11 download on 64 Bit OS
- Download the ISO file from the download link.
- Grab a USB drive (With at least 16GB of Space) and make it bootable.
- You can make this Pendrive bootable using Rufus.
- Launch Rufus and select Windows 11 download ISO file which you just downloaded.
- Don’t alter any other field and keep them all as default and then click on the Start button at the bottom.
- After that Windows 11 download will be flashed in your USB drive.
- Plug this USB Drive into the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Now restart your laptop/ PC and keep pressing the boot key.
- Choose USB Drive as primary from the Boot Device Options.
- After pressing the Enter button, Windows 11 installation process will start.
- Now Choose your Language, Time, and Keyboard Input Method.
- Click on Install Now.
- As you do not have the product key, click the “I don’t have a product key” option.
- Select the Windows 11 Edition you want to install.
- Select the partition for Windows 11 Installation.
- Click next and Your windows will start to install.
Windows 11 Download Link
The name of Windows 11
During the opening keynote to Build 2021, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella spoke about using a new version of Windows. “I’ve been self hosting it over the past several months, and I’m incredibly excited about the next generation of Windows,” Nadella told attendees.
A spin-off called Windows 10x was in the works for tablet devices and low-end laptops, until it was suddenly scrapped earlier this year.
One telling attribute is seeing that support for Windows 10 is ending in 2025, merely three years from now.
This has seemingly been confirmed, with Windows 11 leaking a week before the June 24 event, and being named within the near-final build.
This only confirms that Windows 11 is coming sooner rather than later.
Windows Central reports that the internal timeline for the Windows 10 21H2 release points to October, with testing through the Windows Insider channels before then.
The company has now set the end date for updates and support of Windows 10 for 2025. Although it should be noted that in the past, Microsoft has delayed the killing off of previous Windows releases before, Windows 7 being a great example here. So we could still see Windows 10 live on beyond its 2025 end date while Windows 11 is going strong.